I have experienced the AMAZING benefits working out on a consistent basis can give you and I feel a strong desire to share some of the ideas and things I have learned with others so they can start getting in their own routine and feel some of the same benefits. Exercise is just one step on the path to better health, which I believe we as a whole are in real need of. Every step counts and you will find as you take one step and begin to feel successful you will find it easier to take more steps.... "not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased." (Ralph Waldo Emerson) I am beginning this blog with this end in mind, to help you take a step; or, if you've taken the step already, to keep on going!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Season for Everything

My Jimmy is in getting fit mode! I love it when he gets like this. It is so motivating when we are both striving for health. He started with a determination to do P90X. I love P90X. It is an awesome program... but it is a big chunk of your day! I finally had to say something, "Are you sure this is the best program for you right now?" He works anywhere from 10-13 hours a day, our kids are both in sports right now, we have church responsibilities. Overall, we have quite a bit to occupy our time. His first response was, "YES!" to which I said, "Ok, dear, go for it!" After a few days, though,  he saw the light. He still exercises every day and some days still an hour or more, but some days he has to cut it to a quicker workout. I love P90X and there is a season for everything and everybody, but I also love that I can feel a good workout in a short amount of time. My friends recently introduced me to this great 30 day gem. I completed day 10 today and I am loving it! My muscles are feeling it for sure. If I have more time, I take the dog out for a jog or get in a good yoga session as well. She's a little crazy but I love some energy in my instructor. ;)  Have fun!

click here ---> Make Fat Cry Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment