I have experienced the AMAZING benefits working out on a consistent basis can give you and I feel a strong desire to share some of the ideas and things I have learned with others so they can start getting in their own routine and feel some of the same benefits. Exercise is just one step on the path to better health, which I believe we as a whole are in real need of. Every step counts and you will find as you take one step and begin to feel successful you will find it easier to take more steps.... "not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased." (Ralph Waldo Emerson) I am beginning this blog with this end in mind, to help you take a step; or, if you've taken the step already, to keep on going!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Denise Austin! Well, say no more.

I found it for you! You know, that "comfort video" I talked about in the last post... because, really, who doesn't love Denise Austin. Watching this video was a blast from my past. It was at least 20 years ago that I had some Denise Austin videos I used and she is the exact same. I am pretty sure that she and I could be good friends. She is always so happy and encouraging! This video is an "easy mile" walking video. I had never done a walking video before, but I'm sold. Beginners, this one is perfect for you! I smiled through the whole thing. Having an instructor that is fun to watch is a big bonus for me because it makes the workout that much more fun.... funner? Let me know how you like this one! I hope you enjoy it, because, in the words of Denise Austin, "You deserve it and you're worth it!" <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment